Varomed® Active shoes
Movement is the best medicine
Exercise keeps you young, protects your heart, and usually puts you in a good mood.
When should you consider wearing Varomed® active shoes?
- for deformations, incorrect foot position or inflammation resulting from rheumatism, arthritis and other degenerative diseases
- for diseases that cause the size of your feet to vary widely throughout the day
- where wearing of regular sport shoes is not possible
What are the benefi ts of Varomed® active shoes?
- increased volume - for especially large or severely swollen feet
- anti-slip TPU sole with shock-absorbing mid-layer
- suitable for indoor and outdoor sports
- stable sole with a large surface area
- enough room for customised insoles
- soft, breathable materials